May 1 and 2, 2011: Special opening of the Civic Museum Network
On Sunday, May 1 and Monday, May 2, 2011 Zètema will host a two days special opening of the Civic Museums to allow visitors attending the beatification of Pope John Paul II to visit the masterpieces hosted in the museums of Roma Capitale. The admission to the museums, for these two days only, is € 1,00 for adults and free of charge for visitors provided for by the current legislation.
- Capitoline Museums and the "Ritratti. Le tante facce del potere" exhibition: € 4,50 (adults/concessions), € 2,00 (ridottissimo for people usually entitled to free admission);
- "All'altare di Dio" exhibition: € 1,00.
- Free admission is granted only to elementary and intermediate school groups, disabled people and a carer and Roma Pass and Roma&Più Pass card holders if used to claim one of the first two free admissions);
- the Planetarium will be open from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (last show at 5.30 pm) on May 1, and from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (last show at 12.30 pm) on May 2;
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm on May 1 and from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm on May 2.